Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, January 8, 2018

I Bought This Just For the Packaging

I didn't buy the 1970 Kellogg's cards cut from the boxes, and this purchase wasn't a great consolation prize.  I just wanted the binder because I already have all of the 18 cards in this set.



The cards in this set don't seem to be very popular, including the Larry Bird and John Stockton.  Let me know if you'd like to trade for a set.

Here is the checklist.

1.   Kenny Anderson
2.   Clyde Drexler
3.   Waymon Tisdale
4.   Horace Grant
5.   Kevin Johnson
6.   Karl Malone
7.   Larry Bird
8.   John Stockton
9.   Doug Smith
10. Mark Price
11. Hakeem Olajuwon
12. Charles Smith
13. Bernard King
14. Tim Hardaway
15. Spud Webb
16. Mark Macon
17. Scottie Pippen
18. Gary Payton

2 comments:

  1. Cool binder. I like this set... but hate trying to store it due to their size. This binder solves that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now I have it with the hockey set and binder.

    ReplyDelete