Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, January 22, 2018

More Kellogg's Basketball Set?

How many ways did they market this set? 



I don't own one of these, but I will probably look out for this in bargain boxes when I go to a big card show.  I'm guessing that around $2.00 is what I might pay for one of these.  Of course, I will need to get it since I want one of everything that I can afford.

I doubt that I will try to get one of each 1971 Kellogg's card in top condition.  That's outside of my pay scale.

1 comment:

  1. Kenny Anderson was the man back in the day at Georgia Tech. He was truly something to see.

    ReplyDelete