Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, January 26, 2018

My Macbook is almost 100% Functional

I'm almost back to having everything I need to get back to fun with my posts.  I was doing some analysis today and I found out that there was a player who sat on the bench during 10 different All-Star Games.

This player did play in other All-Star Games, but there were 10 times that he didn't.

Did he invite family and friends to travel to the game to watch him sign autographs?

Did he know in advance sometimes that he wouldn't be playing?  Did that bother him?

Can you name this player who also appears on a Kellogg's card?

2 comments: