Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, February 18, 2018

Anyone Want to Trade Some 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats?

I picked up a few of these lots last week.   Maybe some of you did as well.  I could certainly part with a handful of each of these players in exchange for the other lesser priced cards that I didn't purchase.  Did any of you grab the other lots?



All of these cards are in great condition and they have a slight curl to them.  If you have similar ones and want to trade about five of each card let me know.  As shown above, I have Pie Traynor, Eddie Collins, Tris Speaker and Walter Johnson.

I think that these cards are great so I don't mind having extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment