Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, February 27, 2018

It's Officially Goose Season!

Years ago I lived close to Goose Gossage Park in Colorado Springs.  Everywhere I'd go in town I'd see pictures of him in restaurants.  He seemed to do a lot for the town.



Bummer, it actually isn't currently goose season in Illinois.  I want revenge for the goose that managed to crap on my while I was running on the Chicago Lakefront yesterday.  I'm still not recovered.



2 comments:

  1. Seeing Goose in a Pirates uniform is as weird as seeing him in an A's uniform. But the thing that takes this card to the next level is that he's not rockin' that iconic 'stache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked those red White Sox uniforms of the early 1970s.

    ReplyDelete