Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, February 15, 2018

I Love This Card!

It's fun to spend $1.36 and get three different Kellogg's cards.  What makes it even better is when one of them looks like this -


The card is much worse that this image shows.  Really.  If you look closely at the top you will see that the plastic is peeling off across most of the card.  It is so cracked and damaged that I love it.

I have yet to get the nerve to even look at the back yet.  I'll be right back after I check that.  It is a 1972 and other than one big crease across the middle horizontally, it certainly looks better than the front of the card.

Why do I like this card?  These cracks and other issues didn't happen because the card was stored in the wrong climate.  No, this card was loved and carried around like a treasure.  Thanks to whoever did that and created a great card. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who appreciates cards with character.

    ReplyDelete