Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Can Someone Tell Us More About These 1983 Kellogg's Cards?

This box is currently available on ebay.  It shows that the 1983s were in cereal boxes and they could be gotten with a mail-in offer.  What did the unopened packs look like?  I don't know since I've never seen one.  Did these cards come out of the boxes in a wrapper at all?  What about 1982s?




5 comments:

  1. The Great Mystery ... These would be rarer then a T-206 wagner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I pulled a few of these out of cereal boxes back in the day. Have no clue if they were wrapped or not. If I had to guess... I'd say they were in those white wax paper packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes sense, but why are none ever available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think they were inserted between the package and the box.. I recall that i had to pull up the bag to find the card..Hence they were not protected like the other years..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing that up. That rings a bell. I do remember getting some cards that way.

    ReplyDelete