Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Kellogg's Olympic Champions - Wow!

Check out what I received today.



Kellogg's provided a cardboard display for the 20 different cards.  As shown below, when card number 20 is not in the display, the card topic and number can be seen.


I really like this display.  The reverse side, shown below is even better.  Now I want another set so that I can display both sides.  



I will probably post the information about each card back/inside on my Sportscaster blog.  

As an unopened collector, I also want each card unopened now as well as this display in its original packaging.  Another fun thing to chase.  Has anyone seen these in the USA?


2 comments:

  1. Never seen these before. What year are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are from England. I almost have a second set in VG condition. I look forward to reading them since I'm a track person.

    ReplyDelete