Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, June 28, 2018

Something I Rarely Can Say - "Set Completed"

After today's mail I've completed another Kellogg's set - the 2006 set of autographed cards that were inserted into Kellogg's products.


I've been looking for this card for a while.  I'm glad to have this done.  I hope to actually attempt to fill some items from my want lists at the National.  I'm probably going without my kids so that might make it easier for me. 




Not much to talk about regarding the card back. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm hoping to complete this set myself one day. Still need the Busch and Jacobsen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the numbers are but those two sure don't seem to appear on ebay often.

    ReplyDelete