Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Does Anyone Else Make Their Own Cards?


This is a nice photo and a great card.

http://cardsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2012/05/1976-kelloggs-hank-aaron.html

Does anyone else use a photo editor to design cards?  What about printing them?  Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown has some of the coolest around. The Shlabotnik Report has some really nice ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done this yet. I think you would need Photoshop to do a good job, but it's $20.99 a month! Unless you're a teacher, then I think it's a bit cheaper. But I want to... if I can stop working 12-14 hours a day...

    There are also services where you could also make a 3d card.

    I've also always wanted to create my own all-time greats set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, I have Photoshop. I'm still working on a few skills but I'm getting better. Does anyone know the best place to find usable photos?

    I will also be starting with the All-Time Greats along with the 1973s. Why? The ATG look great and the 1973s should be easier without the 3-D effects.

    ReplyDelete