Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I Found This Card a Home - Mine

I love these well-loved cards.  I'm sure that I can come up with enough of these to get close to completing my 1972 Kellogg's set.



Not only is the card cracked, some of the plastic could easily be peeled off the card.

Sometimes when someone is completing a set, they search for upgrades.  I think I am going to take the damaged 1972 set that I purchased recently and keep replacing the cards with worse ones.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Love the reverse approach. I just purchased a 1972 set myself that's super clean. The only card I really need to replace would be the Stargell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can still be a challenge with any HOFer. The backs of the card can have chipped borders even when the front of the card looks fine.

    ReplyDelete