Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, November 4, 2018

Now I Need One Canadian Kellogg's Card from 1992

Now that I got the 1992 Kellogg's cards that I purchased last week, I need to find the Mike Schmidt in an unopened package. 



I saw one on ebay, but it's not worth paying more for that one than all of the others combined. 

I also don't mind adding some things to my want list.  It makes for a fun time at the National or the big show in Chicago in two weeks.


3 comments:

  1. I have unwrapped 91's if you need them. I only have complete set of 92's unwrapped. Schmidt is on the bottom. Let me know what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, but I have all of the 1991s and 1992s in the wrappers now except for the Canadian version of Mike Schmidt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I meant unopened. A bit sleep deprived. Also, I did not know there were Canadian versions...

    ReplyDelete