Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, January 5, 2021

1991-92 Kellogg's Hockey Unopened Pack Question

 I sorted through my packs to see if I can get a pack with each player on top.  Why?  It is a small set and it doesn't cost much so it would create a nice display.  I sorted my packs and found out that I have numbers 13 to 24 on the front of these two-card packs.  

On the back I only have card numbers 1 to 12.  I have a total of 21 packs that came from a few different places.  Does anyone know if this is always true about the packaging of these cards?  If numbers 1 to 12 are always on the back then I won't need too many more packs to finish this set.  



Yzerman on the front of the pack.



Turgeon on the back.  It wouldn't display as well since the seal is on the back.  

I will now need to also check other Kellogg's products that issued two cards, like the basketball set from the 1990s.  That's okay because these projects don't cost me anything but time.



1 comment: