Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, April 4, 2017

1973 Cards and PSA Grading

I seem to find a high number of 1973 Kellogg's baseball cards that look to be in great condition.  It seems like lots of people kept small sets like these in secure places.  I expect there to be lots of grades of 8, 9 and 10.

Let's see about that.

11,522 cards graded by PSA.

4,079 grades of 10. (35.4%)

6,086 grades of 9.  (52.8%)

995 grades of 8.  (8.6%)

That's over 96.8% of all of the graded cards.  This is not a surprise since the cards are really not 3-D cards.  I still like them.  I like the color, the style and everything about these cards.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment