Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I Heard a Good Question on the Radio Today

I was driving home and listening to the Cubs.  They were talking about the World Series rings which had just been given out before the game.  John Lackey received his ring, so he now has won rings with three different teams.

The question was which players have won World Series rings with three different teams?  They mentioned five or six guys.  I haven't looked it up yet, but I heard three names that were players who also appeared on a Kellogg's card.  I would have only guessed one of these three guys.

Can you name all three of these guys?

5 comments:

  1. Pretty sure Dave Stewart won three. Definitely two with the 89 A's and 93 Blue Jays. And there's a chance he was on that 81 Dodgers team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. They didn't even mention Stewart. I only knew Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stewart didn't get onto a regular Kellogg's card.

    It looks like there are four guys with Kellogg's cards who won rings with three different teams. Only two of those guys actually played in the World Series with all three teams. Morris is one of them.

    The others were on the team that season. It's not a trick like a manager, announcer, etc. getting a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Can't believe I missed Jack Morris. I should've known that.

    ReplyDelete