Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Thursday, April 2, 2015

1971 Kellogg's Football - How Could I Pass This Up?

It seemed like the football card distribution season for Frosted Flakes was a lot shorter than the baseball card season.  I remember getting a few football cards in 1970 and 1971 but that's about it.  Lem Barney and Mel Farr were the first two that I ever saw.  I didn't get many more at that time.

I saw this on ebay recently and couldn't pass it up.  It was taped on a wall for a long time, the borders are horrible, the condition of the cards is poor, there is writing on it and it smelled of smoke when I received it rolled up like a movie poster.

All of those problems add up to one amazing item.  I'm exited to see how it looks in a frame.

Are these plentiful?  Does anyone know where I can get more of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment