Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, November 27, 2015

Another Kellogg's Proof Sheet That I Will Never Get


As I mentioned before, Beckett Auctions had some of these proof sheets up for auction a few months ago.  Unfortunately for me they auctioned of all of them at once.  That limited me so I ended up with just one.

The 1972 sheet shown below is one of my favorites.  Clemente, Billy Williams, Wilbur Wood,  Palmer, McCovey and Seaver.

The only smart thing I did was get a picture of all of the proof sheets that were offered.  More of them will appear later.



No comments:

Post a Comment