Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, November 7, 2015

My Favorite Kellogg's Sets - Where Does 1970 Rank?

I remember getting cards from the 1970 cards from cereal boxes.  I also remember seeing them on the pegs at Kresge's for 49 cents.  I would never buy six cards at that price when I was able to buy a pack of Topps cards (10 cards?) for 5 - 10 cents.




I like the 1970 set.  The light-colored design looks good on cards that have been preserved.  Sure there is lots of curling and cracking, but they seem to hold up better than the 1971s.



The player selection is good and there are lots of Cubs.



I really like the unopened packs that I've been trying to gather.  It might be a challenge to get a pack with each player on top, but I'm off to a good start.



No comments:

Post a Comment