Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, November 26, 2015

Are There Any Kellogg's Cards More Commonly Cracked Than These Ones?

Today I've been sorting cards sine I'm nursing an injury at home.   I've seen comments about the 1975 Roy White being a challenge to find but today I'm looking at 1974s.

I was sorting the 1974 Kellogg's cards and I consistently found the first nine cards to be cracked.  To make matters worse, there are lots of stars and Cubs in this group.

The cards are Bob Gibson, Rick Monday, Joe Coleman, Bert Campaneris, Carlton Fisk, Jim Palmer, Ron Santo, Nolan Ryan and Greg Luzinski.

Most other cards in the set seem to be okay.  If you've got nice ones I'd like to trade something for them.


No, I don't have this sheet.  It is another one that went past my funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment