Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, October 24, 2016

More From Sports Collector's Daily - 1972 Set Information

I remember getting some of the 1972s as a kid.  This site has written about some of the sets so far.  I've decided to add good links so that there is a nice place to find everything related to Kellogg's cards.  I will continue to link to their articles on each set.

Check this out for the 1972 information - http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/1972-kelloggs-baseball-set/




2 comments:

  1. The Mays might be my favorite all-time 3-D card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see that. I'm going to need to come up with a top-cards list sometime.

    ReplyDelete