Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, October 8, 2016

Unopened 1-Card Packs and PSA?

I picked up another 1971 Kellogg's single-card pack this week.  I've been struggling to post pictures so I will show a 1978 pack with Nolan Ryan.  




Neither the 1971 nor the 1978 Ryan pack are in perfect shape.  In both instances there is some discoloration and the edges are not perfect.  Both are flat packs.

Over the years I've purchased some PSA cards, but I've never sent anything for grading.  How do they do packs?  What matters on this type of pack - color, flatness, borders, etc?  

No comments:

Post a Comment