Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Monday, August 8, 2016

National Update #1

I only went to the National on Saturday so what I saw might not reflect what the show looked like on Wednesday or Sunday.

I was surprised to see no unopened individual packs from any year.




I also saw no 1970 unopened packs.  Last year I probably saw a dozen of these packs.



I did see a bunch of factory sets but the earliest ones were from 1981.


There were plenty of dealers with curled and cracked cards.  There were also plenty of cards in nice shape.

I bought a few nice cards from 1970 and 1971 as well as some miscellaneous cards that I found in the discount boxes.  Nothing of note.  I will need to check to see if I added any variations to my 1971 set.

My next two posts will relate to other discussions with dealers about Kellogg's cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment