Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The National is Going on Without Me Tonight

There were a few years where I ended up going to the National every day or almost every day.  Most of those were in Chicago and a few were in Baltimore.  I didn't have a reason to go every day, but it sure was fun.

There is so much excitement at the National on Wednesday night.  Serious collectors are dashing to tables, those who want current wax and show specials are racing around the room for that and others are looking for the free autographs during the show.  The free autographs tend to have local appeal so I usually try to get autographs when the show is in Chicago.

I'm hoping to get to the National on Saturday  Assuming that I attend the show, I will report on what I see with Kellogg's cards and other related items.  I'm going to bring my checklists including Hostess boxes, 1961 Topps and all miscellaneous Kellogg's items.

I'm focused more on taking pictures than anything, since I don't expect to find much to buy.

Amazing Kellogg's items are likely to be gone unless they carry a big price tag, but I'm still going to enjoy the search.


I bought this at a card show and it was a lot cheaper than ebay prices.  It didn't have a price on it so I asked and was happily surprised that I could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment