Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, September 3, 2016

Kellogg's Baseball Cards Featuring Players with Short Last Names

How many players do you think got a Kellogg's baseball card and had only three letters in their last name?  Well, I will give you the answer.  It is seven.  Can you name the players?




Are there any in this 1981 set?


Hint - the players also appear in 11 of the 14 sets.  Another hint - Ed Ott is not one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Carlos and Lee May. As a sox fan I know Bill Lee had a card. How about Night Owl's. Ron Cey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Based on your answers I thought you might mention at least one more. Two of the three that you missed rhyme with Cey. When I think of "sox fan" Boston isn't the first thing I think of because I'm from a White Sox neighborhood. Somehow, I've always been a Cub fan.

    ReplyDelete