Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Monday, September 19, 2016

Which Players With Last Names Beginning with "I", "U" or "X' Could Have Gotten a Kellogg's Baseball Card?

There are no players with last names beginning with "I", "U" or "X" on a Kellogg's baseball card.  Were there any possible choices?

Tadahito Iguchi appeared in a Japanese set, but I'm not including those yet since I don't have all of the checklists.

Garth Iorg would have gotten another Blue Jay into a Kellogg's set.  His brother Dane never really played as a regular so that would rule him out.  Dane did best his brother by winning two World Series rings and having a memorable hit in the Series after a famous missed called in the 1985 Series.

I would love to have a Bob Uecker Kellogg's card.  Once I get into making my own he will have one.

Chase Utley might be in some of the Kellogg's Japanese sets.

There haven't been any players with a last name beginning with "X".

I will try a combined team with "Y" and "V" last names next time.  There are not a lot of players, but it will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment