Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, December 15, 2017

Another Reason I Need My Macbook

I want to compile the list of NL East players who got a Kellogg's card but not All-Star recognition.  Since I don't have my new Macbook yet this isn't easy to do. 

On the Macbook I used the Sean Lahman database, which contains all things MLB, and added a few Kellogg's files to it.  That would make it easy to determine these players.  I have the files backed up, but I want to keep using the Macbook version of the Lahman databases because I use them to teach as well.

So, the NL East answers will wait until at least Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm debating on whether or not I should buy a new MacBook with my tax return this year. Decisions. Decisions.

    ReplyDelete