Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, December 9, 2017

What Do You Do With The Fronts of Boxes?

Normally I will only buy the back panel of a Kellogg's box, or the entire box if I am lucky enough to find one.  The back displays well and it is all about the cards.  The front isn't what I memorized while eating Frosted Flakes as a kid.

I did pick up a front panel recently.   Here it is.



I was thinking about what to do with it.  I could simply use it on the cover of one of my Kellogg's card albums.  I might just display it home or at work where it might spark conversation.  

Am I going to try to collect all of them?  Absolutely.  Add this to the list of things that I won't spend much energy on any time soon.  

Does anyone do anything else with these panels?

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea as a cover page. 8 x 11 sheet stick it in with that years cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Michael Jordan Wheaties box cover hanging up in my garage.

    ReplyDelete