Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, December 28, 2017

One Week Down...

and I'm already hating this winter weather.  It is having quite an impact on my training.

How about my Kellogg's cards.  Do they do okay in cold weather? 

One of my closet walls shares a wall with an unheated garage.  Can I leave cards in that closet?

I never considered this with old baseball cards, but since the early 1990s some of cards stick together in the wrong weather conditions.  Luckily, I don't collect many cards from the early 1990s and beyond.  Now I just worry about my Kellogg's cards getting damaged by being in the wrong room.

No comments:

Post a Comment