Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, December 25, 2017

Another SportsCollectorsDaily.com Article

This article on sportscollectorsdaily.com discusses 10 of the most sought-after Roberto Clemente cards.  The 1968 3-D card made the list.  



I had one of these in my hand at the National a few years ago, but I don't think that will happen again unless I win the lottery.  

4 comments:

  1. The Lonborg from the 68 Topps 3D set is my white whale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you didn't say W. Davis since I have one of those that I am willing to trade. I will just try to pick up some of the cheaper ones from this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome! If I could I pick any Clemente card in the world to own... there's a good chance it'd be this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about it. I do love the 1973 Topps card because it brings back good memories of collecting cards with friends from my neighborhood. Maybe I will write a few things about that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete