Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, August 5, 2018

A 3-D Set I've Been Chasing - Found

I decided that I wanted to get all of the 3-D cards that were designed like the 1968 Topps 3-D cards.  Over the years I've gotten some of them, but I never made a lot of progress.  At the National I was able to get 15 in one purchase.  Here they are:



That's a nice set - Ruth, Mays, Clemente, Mantle and Kaline included.  These are from 2012 Topps Archives.  

I've lost track of what other sets used this style for inserts so maybe one of you can help me.  

2011 Topps Lineage has a set of 25 cards and I've gotten a few of them.  What is up with some 2011 Lineage 3-D cards numbered to 99?

2017 Topps Heritage had 15 cards as box toppers.  This could be costly with Trout, Harper, Bryant and others.  

Are there others?

3 comments:

  1. Don't know of any others... but I'm seriously jealous of this 2012 Archives lot. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably have duplicates now since I know I picked up a few of these in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2004 Upper Deck had made a 3D set in there Vintage line.. I found a Miguel Cabrera in one of my 5000ct boxes and I think I am going to try and get a complete set. The cards are done real nice..

    ReplyDelete