Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Official USOC Sponsor

I took my team to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs last week.  It brought back good memories for me since I worked there a million years ago.  The team jokes about my blog so when they saw the list of sponsors included Kellogg's they forced me to take a picture next to the sponsor list.  I won't make you look at that image.

The USOC needs to be nicer to Kellogg's and their sponsorship.  Immediately behind the visitor registration counter sit five lockers of Olympians.  These lockers are loaded with great memorabilia from each athlete.  Kellogg's might have a problem with the General Mills Wheaties box that is prominently displayed for all visitors to see. 

Since there are about three people that read this blog, I doubt that a Kellogg's employee will hear about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment