Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I've Got Very Few of These

Whenever I ate Frosted Flakes as a kid I would read every side of the box, especially when there were Kellogg's cards inside.  Hard to believe that I didn't decide to keep any of them.

I picked up one recently, but I only have a few of these.  Does anyone see lots of them at shows or for sale elsewhere?


2 comments:

  1. I’ve got a couple. Have never seen lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen any... well at least recently. The next time I'm at the Tristar Show, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete