Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, August 9, 2018

Final Group of Cards From The National

I spent a few bucks on a nice Joe Greene from 1971.  All of the others were in the $1 bin.  The 1971s show nice color.  The baseball cards help me with some sets that I am working on now.



That's about all that I got this week at the National.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul of Kellogg's at the National this year. Hopefully next year dealers will bring out some factory sets for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to have more time to attend next year.

    ReplyDelete