Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, August 19, 2018

How Could I Do That?

A few days ago I checked beckett.com for the local card show schedule.  I saw that there was one about 30 minutes from my house.  Lots of times I go for a morning run near there and then head to the card show.

Today I ran near the show but I forgot to bring money or a change in clothes.  In the winter the change of clothing isn't needed, but today I was soaked after another humid day of running  That ruled out going to the show.  Bummer.

There probably won't be another one for a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment