Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, August 10, 2018

I Did Better on ebay Than at the National?

Here is what I had waiting for me at home this week.




Yes, those are all in the original wrappers.  Ruth, Gehrig and a few others are not cracked.  The others are cracked and one has a bad wrapper rip, but this is a nice lot.

No one has let me know if the Rold Gold and Kellogg's cards that are found in packs display any differences.  I have yet to see any unopened packs with the 1972 date. 



5 comments:

  1. Very cool purchase! Never seen them sealed before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me know if you see 1972s sealed. Or 1982 - 1983.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I have read in different blogs the 82 - 83 were in the box between the bag and the bottom of the box so Kelloggs did not need to put them in packages and to avoid the cereal from staining them..The 72's were put on Top of the cereal when it came off the line so again no need to put them in single packages,, But if there were they would be rarer then a T=206 Wagner...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they were there waiting for you... :) - The rip one was a throw in.. Hope you can find the others to complete the set..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That makes sense. I seem to recall something different like that.

    ReplyDelete