Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Miscellaneous Pick-Ups From The National

I was glad to get the Archie Manning for a second set and I think I need a few of the others for second sets.

I just can't resist Ruth or Gehrig cards if they are cheap.  The other 1972 ATGs were hard to pass up for $1.  I ended up buying over 50 cards at $1 each from one table and just a few things elsewhere.



I do prefer to go to the National on two different days.  Either Wednesday or Thursday so I can find something interesting and Sunday so I can look for cheap stuff and go through some want lists.  Even though the show is near my house next year I'm not sure if I will be able to go for two days.  

5 comments:

  1. Ruth and Gehrig ATG's for a buck? Super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gehrig has cracks and Ruth was the only one that was more - $3 without cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $3 for a Ruth w/o cracks is an amazing bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice - Hope next year I can attend the National for 3 Days..So I can finish the 72 Topps set and look for other unopened Kelloggs..When you get a chance look for a 79 Bob
    Forsch unopened pack for me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly take a few days if you plan to look to complete sets. Even though the show is local next year, I might only be there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete