Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, May 2, 2016

Finally Can Talk About My New Kellogg's Cards and a 20-year+ Career

It took me a while to get this post going.  It's exciting to add a few new cards to my collection.  I added some unopened packs of 2007 Kellogg's cards from Japan.


From what I've found so far, there are 10 cards in the 2007 set.

  1. Hideki Matsui
  2. Kenji Johjima
  3. Tadahito Iguchi
  4. Ryan Howard
  5. David Wright
  6. David Ortiz
  7. Ivan Rodriguez
  8. Alex Rodriguez
  9. Albert Pujols
  10. Justin Verlander



Tadahito Iguchi was a well known player for the White Sox.  Was he one of the best players in the league to warrant being included in a small set?  No, but he was born in Tokyo, Japan and he played for the World Series Champion White Sox in 2005.

Iguchi began playing professionally in 1997 and much to my surprise he's still playing in Japan almost 20 years later at age 41.


No comments:

Post a Comment