Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, July 15, 2016

PSA Consultant - Is That a Job?

As I said yesterday, I have not yet sent in a card for grading.  Even if I were to do so, how would I decide to rule out cards that won't be good enough for grading?

Is there someone who could look at a stack of my cards and tell me which ones are worth grading?  How much would that job pay per hour?  Or per card?  Would those people get paid only after the cards are graded?

Are any of you good at this?  What do you think?

Do any card shops provide a service like this?  Does anyone at all?


No, I don't have this card.  I did hold it at the National last year, or the year before.

No comments:

Post a Comment