Recently, I noticed that our refrigerator has only one item that has been there long-term. There is a Paul Konerko magnet of some kind holding up some papers. I have no idea how it got there, but it has been on the refrigerator for a long time.
I'd be interested in hearing about the item that has survived the longest on your refrigerator. Here are a few fictional ones for you.
1. I think I know where that Bob Knepper card end up. Mike Schmidt probably put it on his refrigerator since he owned Knepper. In 82 at-bats he had 9 home runs and 24 RBIs while batting .402.
2. If Schmidt doesn't have the Knepper card, then he probably has an entire team photo of the Cubs from any year since he commanded a big salary partly due to the poor pitching of the Cubs.
3. Pete Rose probably doesn't have a Bart Giamatti rookie card on his refrigerator.
4. Reggie Jackson has a life-size picture of himself eating - a Reggie bar of course.
5. A full-size mirror is probably on Steve Garvey's refrigerator since he's been rumored to constantly be checking himself out in the mirror.