Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, March 25, 2016

I think That I've Finally Got the e-mail Address into My Profile - Contact Me There or Comment on the Blog as You are Already Doing

For those trying to contact me to discuss Kellogg's cards, I finally added my e-mail into my profile.  On the right side of the blog there is a link to my profile.  Once there click on About and my e-mail address should appear.

I look forward to hearing about your Kellogg's items and if you are going to the National.  I'm undecided on the National so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment