Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, March 26, 2017

ebay - Win Some - Lose Some

I came home from a long day yesterday knowing that I had a purchase delivered during the day.  When I saw the package I immediately knew that whatever was inside was not what I had purchased on ebay.  How did I know that?  I bid on what I thought was a large item and I saw a package that looked like it contained one baseball card.

Much to my disappointment It did contain one card.  In a few cases it has been my mistake for missing something in the item description.  This was not one of those times.  I don't know if I've ever returned an item, but I guess that is going to happen on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment