Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Where are These Clemente Kellogg's Cards?

I've mentioned before that these 1994 Kellogg's Clemente cards seem to be hard to find.  Where are they?

I checked PSA's site today to see how many of them have been graded.  I was quite surprised to see that the three-card set has a total of only four cards graded by PSA.




To put that number in perspective, there have already been eight 2017 Topps cards of Kris Bryant graded.

2 comments:

  1. There are not enough sales to pin that down. I look for them in the package where they usually sell for $20 to $45. If opened they'd certainly be worth less. When not in the package the condition is always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete