Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, March 16, 2017

More 1976 Cards - A Sheet This Time



I'll finish the discussion of 1976 Kellogg's card backs soon.  He's a picture of another beautiful uncut sheet that I will probably never get.  I think I've shown this before, but I just enjoyed looking at it today.

Look at the stars on this one - Rice, Eckersley, Sutton, Stargell, Lynn, Carter, Palmer, Brock and Rose - all times four.

Just a reminder, this is the kind of stuff that I am looking for - when I can afford it.


No comments:

Post a Comment