Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Kellogg's Checklist Cards?

It was surprising to see a checklist card in the Kellogg's Venezuelan set.  Did that come in the cereal boxes?  The Hispanic Legends set also had a checklist card.  I hope that they weren't included in the boxes.  It would have been horrible to dig inside the cereal box to find you favorite star and end up with a checklist.

It was also frustrating to get doubles of Topps checklist cards when I was a kid but at least the pack had nine or more other cards.

The first card in the 2007 Kellogg's Venezuelan set is shown below.  I also want to know if this was included in cereal boxes.




I will work on the translation but my Spanish is a bit rusty.  I won't say how long it has been since Spanish class in high school, but I think Hoover was president at that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment