Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, May 12, 2017

Quotes That Should Be on the Back of a Kellogg's Card - Round 2

Yogi Berra was born on this day in 1925.  He passed away in 2015.  Here is a link to some of his most well-known - them http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/the-50-greatest-yogi-berra-quotes.

Some of my favorites from that list -

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.
Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.
He hits from both sides of the plate. He’s amphibious.
The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.
I'm too tired to go find a picture of a 1990s Berra Kellogg's card so enjoy checking out the card above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment