Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, June 13, 2016

1979 Kellogg's Baseball - Unopened Card Back Variation

I don't find 1979 Kellogg's unopened frequently.  I don't know if it is because the wrapping is much worse in 1979 and 1980 or if they didn't enter the hobby by bypassing cereal boxes in big numbers.

Today I received a few from a recent purchase.  The Garry Maddox shown below has one of my favorite variations - the two-man Phillies logo.




This matches the opened ones I already have for Maddox so it isn't a new variation for me.  The Phillies two-man logo is combined with the Registered (R) in Tony the Tiger's scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment