Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kelloigg's Cereal Box Dream #32 - Where Are All of These Clemente Cards?

The 1994 Roberto Clemente 3-card set was inserted into cereal boxes in Puerto Rico.  It seems as though none have made it to the USA in large quantities.  Why do I think that?  I just don't seem them available often or cheaply.

Does anyone see them around in bulk?  They are great looking cards.




1994 Kellogg's Roberto Clemente #01 


1994 Rating                    -- 9  comment -- Before the strike I'd have wanted current players.

2016 Rating                    -- 10 comment --  Quite a nice find today.  


Previous Posts About These Cards 

Odd Roberto Clemente Cards

Recent Purchases ------

1994 Clemente Set Unopened

5 comments:

  1. I'm a Pirates collector and not only have I never seen this card, I've never seen that image of Clemente used before. Do you know who the other two players in the set are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other two are also Clemente cards. I've found a few unopened and when I find them opened then tend to be in VG condition looking like they were in a toy box. I think I've only seen one of these cards at the National in the last five years.

    I've added links to a few other stories that I've written about these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas tardes tengo esa tarjeta. Por casualidad alguien me puede dar un precio estimado por favor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengo esa tarjeta. Alguien me puede ayudar con el precio de la misma por favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esas tarjetas normalmente se venden por 5 a 30 dólares, dependiendo de su estado.

    ReplyDelete