Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, June 11, 2016

Another Kellogg's Baseball Card Set That I've Never Heard About

I saw a few cards for sale on ebay this week that I'd never seen before.  They are from a 45-card set of 2007 Kellogg's baseball cards from Venezuela.  Here is a picture of one of them.


Zucaritas means Frosted Flakes.

Galarraga played his last game in 2004, but he is an obvious choice for this set since he's from Venezuela and he hit 399 career homers.  From a few quick searches it seems like the set focused on current players.

 I hope the has more retired players like Galarraga.  Other stars from Venzeula that I'd like to see in this set are Chico Carrasquel, Luis Aparicio, Manny Trillo, Tony Armas, Carlos Zambrano and Miguel Cabrera.





No comments:

Post a Comment