Kelloggs Cards

Kelloggs Cards

Friday, November 4, 2016

Things are Ending - Things are Beginning

Baseball is over.  Sure the awards season will ensure, but I don't spend any time on that.  The length of the playoff games was too much for me to handle.  Something has to be done.  I'm not asking for 1:50 games, but how about 2:45 at least?

My coaching also ends tomorrow.  So how does that go together?

Maybe I can get to a few more card shows and even sort all of my purchases for the last few months.  I don't think that I've updated my inventory of Kellogg's cards since March.



I don't have most of these Japanese Kellogg's cards.  They sure don't come up for auction frequently.  I really want to buy a bunch of them, not just one at a time.  They are great cards.  



Are there other Kellogg's card sets that I am missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment