Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, November 4, 2016

Things are Ending - Things are Beginning

Baseball is over.  Sure the awards season will ensure, but I don't spend any time on that.  The length of the playoff games was too much for me to handle.  Something has to be done.  I'm not asking for 1:50 games, but how about 2:45 at least?

My coaching also ends tomorrow.  So how does that go together?

Maybe I can get to a few more card shows and even sort all of my purchases for the last few months.  I don't think that I've updated my inventory of Kellogg's cards since March.



I don't have most of these Japanese Kellogg's cards.  They sure don't come up for auction frequently.  I really want to buy a bunch of them, not just one at a time.  They are great cards.  



Are there other Kellogg's card sets that I am missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment