Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, December 19, 2016

1973 Kellogg's Blank Backs

I don't see blank back Kellogg's cards often but when I do they are usually 1973s.  I don't know the story behind that but I certainly don't pay a premium for these cards.  Usually the Hall of Famers are not for sale and if I do see them they are expensive.


Sorry, but I was too lazy to take the cards out of the holders for these folders.




Does anyone know how these entered the hobby in 1973 and not in other years?   There sure isn't a lot of Kellogg's card information available.  


No comments:

Post a Comment